Maximum efficiency for a well done job!
For the most demanding sand blast cleaning works, OLIMAG brings you its JETMAG® family of abrasive sands.With its strong breakage resistance and high execution speed, JETMAG® represents and exceptional cost / efficiency ratio that set it apart in the industry.
A maximum protection for the worker and his environment!
Made entirely of synthetic olivine, JETMAG® blasting sands are non-toxic and are not listed as a hazardous material under the WMHIS. The use of JETMAG® generates little dust, is safe for the user and its work place, and is environment friendly.
- They contain less than 1 % of free silica.
- They holds no heavy metals and no toxic elements.
- They can be recycled and re-used 3 - 4 times.
- They are not listed as dangerous waste when in need to be disposed.
- Its weak density (specific weight) means a higher quantity of material (volume) for a given weight.
- 34 % more product than with iron silicate !
- 46 % more product than with garnet !
JETMAG® sands fully meet the highest industry standards for abrasive media products
- SSPC AB1 - Society for Protective Coatings
- MIL-A-22262b(SH) - US NAVY
- Low dusting requirement of California Air Resources Board (California Code of Regulation, Title 17, section 92530)
In order to meet the most demanding needs in the field of sand blasting cleaning, JETMAG® products are proposed in a wide range sizing:
- 16 - 60
- 30 - 60
- 35 - 70